Dates and booking
Birmingham / Bromsgrove
AutoCAD 3D training course teaching existing users the concepts behind 3D modelling, and skills for producing 3D parts and models in AutoCAD.
You’ll learn about the fundamental concepts behind 3D modelling, and techniques for:
- Creating 3D models from your 2D designs.
- Creating full working drawings of your 3D models.
- Producing visualisations of models.
- Using lighting and materials to enhance your designs.
This course is ideal for users proficient in using AutoCAD to produce 2D drawings who now want to take advantage of AutoCAD’s 3D modelling capabilities.
Where does training take place?
Courses are available at our centres at Birmingham, Bristol, Milton Keynes, Reading and Sheffield.
Click here for details about our training centres.
Accredited AutoCAD training
Armada is an Autodesk Authorised Training Centre (ATC), and our AutoCAD 3D training courses are accredited by Autodesk.
AutoCAD 3D training is hosted by Autodesk Certified Instructors, with vast experience of using the application professionally.
How will I learn?
AutoCAD 3D training is hands-on and practical.
Our trainers teach the necessary theory then demonstrate techniques step-by-step. You then practice the techniques taught on a computer running AutoCAD.
There is plenty of time to ask questions, and you can take away all the files you create.
Training guide and certificate
AutoCAD 3D course delegates receive:
- A comprehensive AutoCAD 3D training guide, to refer to throughout the course, and to use as a refresher afterwards.
- An e-certificate confirming successful completion of an accredited AutoCAD 3D training course. This is emailed to delegates directly from Autodesk. Click here to see an example of the certificate you receive.
You should be familiar with the fundamentals of AutoCAD, i.e. have attended AutoCAD Essentials training or have equivalent knowledge through other means.
Ideally, you will be proficient in some or all of the techniques taught in our AutoCAD Intermediate course, but this isn’t essential.
Our guarantees to you
- a price guarantee that you’re getting the best value for money;
- a training guarantee that you’ll learn the skills you need.
On-request AutoCAD 3D training also available
As well as our scheduled courses, AutoCAD 3D training is also available on-request, i.e. one-to-one training or a ‘closed’ course for your group.
On-request courses can be hosted at one of our centres or your venue. Your training can be tailored to take into account any existing knowledge you have, and the work you’re going to be doing in AutoCAD. See On-request AutoCAD training for details.
Training is based primarily on AutoCAD 2019, running on Windows. It is relevant to all recent versions of AutoCAD, from 2010.
You must have access to full AutoCAD to be able to carry out the techniques taught in this course. AutoCAD LT does not support 3D modelling.
Please contact us if you’re going to be using AutoCAD for Mac.
After course support
Following AutoCAD 3D training, delegates are entitled to 30 days’ email support from their AutoCAD trainer to help with any post-course issues.
Payment for AutoCAD training can be made bank transfer or card. View training course payment options.
We accept purchase orders from UK-registered companies.
If a company or delegate cancels an AutoCAD training course booking giving less than 10 working days’ notice, a cancellation fee is payable. View cancellation terms.
Viewports Dialog Box
Discounts and bundles
To make your AutoCAD training as affordable as possible, we offer:
- A range of training discounts on our scheduled (public) AutoCAD training courses.
- Bundle prices if you attend AutoCAD 3D along with other courses.
- A price guarantee that you won’t get introductory-level AutoCAD training for less.
If you book multiple course places, we can offer you:
- 10% discount if you book two places.
- 15% discount if you book three or four places.
- 20% discount if you book five or more places.
This can be for several people attending one course, one person attending several courses, or a combination.
We offer a 10% discount on scheduled AutoCAD course places to:
- Students, teachers and lecturers.
- People who work for a registered charity.
- ISTC members.
- Delegates self-funding their training for career progression purposes.
Please call us if you qualify for a discount. Evidence of your status that entitles you to a discount may be requested.
Terms and exclusions
Only one of the above discounts can be applied to any booking. If you qualify for more than one of the above discounts, choose the one that saves you the most.
The above discounts are not available for training bundles or on-request course bookings (one-to-one training or a course for your group).
AutoCAD training bundle. Attend:
for £995 + VAT, saving £390 + VAT.
Bundle prices are calculated automatically when you book online.
When you book training with Armada, we want you to be certain that you’re not paying over-the-odds. So, if you book a place on any scheduled (public) course and then find the same course at a lower price elsewhere, we will match that price.
To qualify for the price match:
- The course you find must be comparable. By this we mean it must:
- Cover the same subject.
- Be the same duration or longer.
- Hold the same accreditations as our course, i.e. it must be provided by an Autodesk Authorised Training Centre (ATC).
- Be in the same region, i.e. within 50 miles of our centre.
- The lower price must be advertised on the other company’s website.
To claim a price match, just call any time before attending your course and tell us where you saw the price.
Stewart had planned the whole course. Really made you want to continue