We understand that when you attend training at Armada, you’re relying on us to teach you the skills you need. If you attend a scheduled (public) course and don’t feel that you grasped the concepts or learned enough to be able to put the skills into practice, you can repeat the same course free of charge. This is our guarantee to you that you will learn the skills that you expect to.
Here’s the Ts and Cs:
- Only the original delegate can re-attend – the place is not transferable.
- The delegate must have attended the original class in full, and the request to re-attend must be made within three months of the original course.
- The delegate must bring their original manual and materials to use when returning.
- Attendance is subject to there being availability on the course. Priority is given to paying delegates, and there is a possibility that you may be asked to attend a later course.
- For courses in Bromsgrove, you will only be able to make use of the free taxi service from Birmingham city centre if other delegates have booked the taxi and there is a free space available.