Armada Training Solutions Ltd (Armada) respects the privacy of its customers, potential customers and other parties it deals with, and takes its responsibilities regarding the security of information you provide very seriously. This Privacy notice explains how Armada uses your personal data. This information will assist you in determining whether or not to provide Armada with your personal data.
The data we collect is what you choose to provide to us. This may include:
- Contact details: your name, address, telephone number, email address and fax number.
- Your company details.
- Your dietary requirements.
- Your testimonials and comments.
- The training course(s) you enquired about or attended, and the centre(s) you visited.
- Emails and written correspondence exchanged.
- Any additional information you choose to give us.
We never request or store passwords, and don’t store your credit or debit card details.
Sensitive personal data
Sensitive personal data is any sensitive data relating to you, including information about your racial or ethnic origin, political opinion, religious beliefs or other beliefs of a similar nature, membership of a trade union, physical or mental health or conditions, sexual life, commission or alleged commission of any offence or any proceedings for any offence committed or alleged to have been committed by you, the disposal of such proceedings or the sentence of any court in such proceedings.
Armada does not collect or retain sensitive personal data.
Where we get your data from
Armada may obtain your personal data via the following methods:
- If you enquire about our courses on our website.
- If you enquire about our courses over the phone.
- If you book a place on one of our courses on our website/over the phone.
- If you enquire/book via a third-party organisation or training course directory, such as Adobe, Autodesk, Findcourses, HotCourses, Reed, etc.
We gain your consent to use your data via a tick box opt-in form on our website, or by getting verbal consent if you enquire over the phone.
We use information acquired through third-party organisations and training course directories in accordance with the consent you have given to them.
How your data is used
Armada only uses your personal data where it is necessary to do so, and where we have your consent. Armada complies with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) by:
- Keeping your personal data up to date.
- Storing and destroying it securely.
- Not collecting or retaining excessive amounts of data.
- Having appropriate technical methods in place to protect personal data from loss, destruction, alteration or unauthorised disclosure.
We store your data securely. It can only be accessed by trained Armada staff. We do not disclose your data to third parties without obtaining your consent, and we only keep your data for as long as reasonably necessary.
When Armada will contact you
- We will contact you to keep you updated about training course(s) that you or a colleague has booked onto. This includes, for example, sending a confirmation about your booking, requesting additional information required with regards to your training booking, and sending course joining instructions.
- We may contact you, from time to time, via email or phone for marketing purposes, and to inform you of any promotions that may be relevant to you. If you decide you would prefer not to receive such information or communication from Armada, you have the right to unsubscribe at any time.
At any point while we are in possession of your personal data, you have the following rights:
- Right to be informed – you have the right to be informed about the collection and use of your personal data.
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of all information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten –you can ask for data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing, such as direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling. You also have the right to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
To instigate any of these rights, please email email@example.com, explaining that your interest is in personal data held by Armada. Alternatively, you can submit your request in writing to:
6 West Court, Saxon Business Park
In the event that you wish to make a complaint about how your personal data is being processed by Armada, you have the right to lodge a complaint directly with Armada or the supervisory authority. The details for each of these contacts are:
- Armada contact details: Steven Smith (Director), firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Supervisory authority contact details: Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), https://ico.org.uk/concerns/.
Changes to this privacy notice
When this privacy notice changes, we will place an updated version on this page. Regularly reviewing this page ensures that you are always aware of what information we collect, how we use it and under what circumstances, if any, we share it with other parties.
You should always check the privacy notice before using the site, even if you have visited it in the past. This ensures that you are aware of any changes. Changes to our privacy notice do not affect information we already hold about you.