AutoCAD training centre locations
Armada has dedicated training centres in Bromsgrove (close to Birmingham), Bristol, Reading, Milton Keynes and Sheffield.
All centres offer state-of-the-art, air-conditioned training facilities. A computer running the relevant licensed software is made available to each delegate to practice the techniques taught.
Birmingham / Bromsgrove
We have two training centres in Bromsgrove. If you’re attending a course here, we’ll confirm which centre it’s being held at in your joining instructions. Please call us if you need to know before then.
Our Bromsgrove centres are easily accessible from the M5 (J4 or J5) and M42 (J1) motorways. Both centres offer:
- Free car parking and corporate rates for accommodation.
- Free-of-charge taxi service from and back to Birmingham City Centre for all scheduled courses.
Holiday Inn centre
- Kidderminster Road, Bromsgrove B61 9AB
- Permanent training facility in 4* hotel.
- Bromsgrove train station: 2 miles. Birmingham airport: 25 miles.
- Tel: 01527 834783.
Saxon Business Park centre
- 6 West Court, Saxon Business Park, Stoke Prior, Bromsgrove B60 4AD
- Bromsgrove train station: 3 miles. Birmingham airport: 25 miles.
- Tel: 01527 834787.
- Hartwell House, 55-61 Victoria Street, Bristol, BS1 6AD.
- City centre location.
- 200 yards south of Bristol Bridge, 6-7 minutes walk from Temple Meads train station.
- 1½ miles from M32.
- Bristol Airport: 8 miles.
- Tel: 01179 3637951.
- Gloucester House, 399 Silbury Boulevard, Milton Keynes, MK9 2AH
- Town centre location.
- 10 minute drive from M1 J14.
- Parking available in front of building and adjoining roads. Standard tariff 50p per hour.
- Short walk from Milton Keynes Central train and bus stations. Train from London Euston: 35 minutes.
- Free-of-charge chauffeur service from central train and bus stations available (subject to availability).
- London Luton airport: 25 miles.
- Tel: 01908 597084.
- 16 The Aquarium, King Street, Reading, RG1 2AN.
- In the town centre, between Starbucks and The Botanist pub.
- 5-minute walk from Reading main train station.
- M4 J11 is 3 miles away, and London Heathrow airport is 28 miles.
- Choice of car parks less than 5 minutes’ walk.
- Heathrow airport: 28 miles.
- Tel: 0118 3042798.
- Electric Works, Sheffield Digital Campus, Sheffield, S1 2BJ
- City centre location.
- Next to the train station and Sheffield Interchange (bus/coach/tram).
- 6 miles from M1 J33.
- Discounted car parking (approx. half price) at two nearby car parks: NCP Arundel Gate, 3-4 minutes walk and Q-Park Sheffield Station, 10-minute walk.
- Corporate rates for local accommodation.
- Doncaster Sheffield (formerly Robin Hood) airport: 25 miles.
- Tel: 0114 349 2645.